The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet. You can also access NHS App services from the browser on your desktop or laptop computer. To find out more go to www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-app
After you download the app, you will need to set up an NHS login and prove who you are as follows:
- 1. take a photo of your I.D.
- 2. record your face using your device
- 3. enter your NHS number if you know it
You can use the NHS App to:
- view and share proof of your COVID-19 status for travel.
- get advice about coronavirus
- order repeat prescriptions
- book appointments
- get health advice
- view parts of your health record
- register to be an organ donor
- find out how the NHS uses your data
- view your NHS number
If your device supports fingerprint detection or facial recognition, you can use it to log in to the NHS App each time, instead of using a password and security code.
Please note that is not possible to access the COVID pass for another person within the NHS App, whilst viewing a linked profile. A printable copy of a Covid pass can be accessed via www.nhsapp.service.nhs.uk/login.
If you have any issues using or downloading the app, please check the NHS App help and support page.