Flu appointments are now bookable – please call us on 020 8678 5400.
The below patients are eligible for a free flu jab at the surgery:
- Over 65s
- Under 65s in the clinical ‘at risk’ group
- Pregnant women
- Children aged 2-3 years old and 4 year olds not yet at primary school
- Household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
- Health and social care workers who are paid via direct payments
- All front line health and social care staff (although please arrange your flu vaccine via your employer wherever possible)
Please note we do not have sufficient stock for 50-64 year olds who are not in the ‘at risk’ group.
All school children from reception to year 11 will be offered a flu vaccine at school.