Patient Participation Group
In this Practice we have established a Patient Participation Group (PPG), whose purpose is to represent the views of the Patients to the Doctors of the Brockwell Park Surgery (BPS).
If you would like to know more or would like to become involved with the PPG, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete a form which you can pick up at the reception desk. Please note by contacting us or completing the form you are not committing yourself to anything!
Reasons to get involved:
To strengthen the relationship between the Practice and its patients and to assist the Practice in continuing to improve its provision of healthcare whilst ensuring that patients are at the heart of decision-making.
- To ensure the PPG will be kept informed of the Practice policies and activities with the opportunity to express opinions on the policies on behalf of the patients.
- Membership of the Group shall be open and free to all patients of the Practice over the age of 16;
- Membership should aim to reflect a cross section of the patient body without discrimination
- Your involvement will contribute to the Brockwell Park Surgery PPG being the best Practice that it can be in the local area.
What can you do now?
- Complete the Friends and Family Test. This is a short survey and will provide feedback on your experience which can then be used to improve BPS services.
- Contact us if you would like to get involved (your contribution can be as big or small as you feel you have the time to commit) – our aim is to produce a data base of interested patients for you to tell us of your areas of interest and or expertise. Where you are not sure what you could contribute, we plan to produce a ‘menu’ of possible activities where we could do with your help and support.
From the PPG committee
Click here to read our 2014/15 PPG Report and Action Plan.