View your medical problems and test results online using Appointments Online
From 1st April 2016 you can view your medical records online. Once signed up you can see your list of medical problems, test results and other medical information that has been coded on your records*.
To access your record:
- First, sign up to Appointments Online (if you have not already done so). You will need to do this in person and bring photo ID and proff of address with you as we will need to verify your identity.
- Once you’re signed up to Appointments Online you need to request access to your “Detailed Care Record”. You can email the surgery or request this in person. Please allow 3 working days for us to process your request.
- Login to your Appointments Online account
- On the right hand side of the page click on ‘Change my details’ then ‘Opt into detailed care record’, then click ‘Request change of details’
- There may be a delay of up to a day whilst your data is made available by our software provider. Once that has happened you can click 'View Detailed Care Records' which will be displayed on the right.
We are aware that this process is quite complicated. If you have any feedback on it please let us know so we can liaise with our software supplier to improve your experience.
*Please note that if you would like a full copy of your medical record you will need to request this separately from reception or by email.